MISE À JOUR 2.7.1 (source)
Remarque : sauf mention contraire, toutes les modifications concernent l’intégralité des versions de Diablo III, c’est-à-dire sur PS4, Xbox One, Switch et PC/Mac.
Developer's Note: Diablo II left us with fond memories when it released more than 20 years ago, and with Diablo® II: ResurrectedTM coming soon, we’d like to introduce a feature to honor that legacy. For this seasonal theme, our inspiration took shape by reimagining how Ethereal items could manifest in Diablo III. In Season 24, Ethereals are rare, powerful, and fleeting items, with 21 iconic weapons from Diablo II making a return.
New Season Theme: Season 24 introduces Ethereals, a new weapon-type that players will be able to acquire and hunt for in their upcoming seasonal journey. Ethereals will roll a powerful set of affixes, a random Class Weapon Legendary Power and a random Class Passive Power. Ethereals will have unique icons, names, item types, and sounds originally found in Diablo II. For additional details on Ethereals, check out the list below:
- Ethereals are account bound and can only be dropped by monsters, chests, and destructibles, but do not require your character to be level 70 to drop.
- Ethereals cannot be acquired through Kanai's Cube or from Kadala.
- Ethereal rarity drop rate is set between Ancient and Primal items.
- There are 3 unique Ethereals per class. Each Ethereal has fixed affixes and rolls one random Legendary Weapon power and one random Class Passive Skill.
- Only one Ethereal can be equipped at a time.
- Ethereals ignore item durability loss.
- Legendary Powers and Class Passive Skills rolled on Ethereals do not stack with the same power equipped through Kanai's Cube, Items or Skills.
- Ethereals cannot be Enchanted, Transmogrified, Dyed, Reforged, or traded.
- Ethereals can be augmented.
- Collecting all 21 Ethereals during Season 24 will reward players with the Feat of Strength, Ethereal Recollection. Players who accomplish this will have all
- Ethereal transmogrify options available for future seasonal and non-seasonal play.
- Ethereals only drop in Seasonal play, and will not transfer to your non-seasonal character when the season ends.
- Season Rewards: Two unique new rewards, a portrait frame, and a pet will be granted to players who complete the Season 24 Guardian Journey.
- Please note that the reward content will not be available during PTR 2.7.1.
Mise à jour des éthérés
Developer's Note : Based on the feedback we received, we wanted to improve balance across all classes, increase the diversity of Ethereals, and ensure each Ethereal conveys its own unique identity.
- Astreon's Iron Ward : Added affix:+1 to Maximum damage per Paragon Level up to 800
- Khalim's Will : Added affix: Killing an enemy reduces the cooldown of Steed Charge by 1 second
- Buriza-Do Kyanon : Added affix: Hits against Frozen enemies are always Critical Hits
- Doomslinger : Added affix: Killing an elite pack increases movement speed by 30% for 7 seconds
- Windforce : Added affix + Maximum Discipline (Levels 1-70)
Added "Resource Cost Reduction" (Level 70)
- Bartuc's Cut-Throat : Added affix: Consecutive hits to enemies increases damage by 10% up to 100%
- Shadow Killer : Added affix: Reduce the damage of enemies hit by 25% for 5 seconds
- Soul Harvest : Reduced value of Maximum Essence (45-50 to 9-12) Affix removed: Critical Hit Damage
- Arioc's Needle : Removed affix:+100% damage to all Witch Doctor skills
Added affix: +200% damage to all Decay skills
- Ghostflame : Removed affix:+100% damage to all Witch Doctor skills
Added affix: +200% damage to all Secondary skills
Adjusted damage range to be more consistent with other 1-Hand Ethereals
- The Gidbinn : Removed affix:+100% damage to all Witch Doctor skills
Added affix: +200% damage to all Voodoo skills
- The Oculus : Added affix: Reduce the damage of enemies hit by 25% for 5 seconds
- Wizardspike : Added affix: Consecutive hits to enemies increases damage by 10% up to 100%
- Skill Change: Mystic Ally - Fire Ally: Now splits into 2 splits instead of 5, but now all Fire Allies can split. Damage radius slightly increased and damage increased from 480% to 1920% weapon damage.
- Mystic Ally - Earth Ally: Damage increased from 380% to 4500% weapon damage.
Mystic Ally Updates :
- Earth Ally Active Ability now works with Enforcer gem
- Mystic Ally leashing radius has been reduced
- Adjusted Attack Speed interaction with Mystic Ally
- Skill Change:Mirror Image: Mirror Image icon now displays a counter to display how many Mirror Images are active.
Changements des objets
Inna's Mantra 4-Piece Set: Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times. You gain 5% damage reduction for each Mystic Ally you have out. Your Mystic Allies no longer take damage.
Inna's Mantra 6-Piece Set: Gain the passive abilities of the five runed Mystic Allies at all times. Attacking enemies creates your chosen Mystic Ally that lasts 15 seconds, up to 10 Mystic Allies. The damage of your Mystic Allies is increased by 950% 3000% for each Mystic Ally you have out.
The Crudest Boots: Mystic Ally summons two Mystic Allies that fight by your side. They deal 300% to 400% 150% to 200% increased damage and are able to attack with their active forms longer.
Bindings of the Lesser Gods: Enemies hit by your Cyclone Strike take 300% to 400% 150% to 200% increased damage from your Mystic Ally for 5 seconds. Split Fire Allies gain 5 times this bonus.
Rabid Strike Update : Adjusted Rabid Strike interaction with The Crudest Boots and Bindings of the Lesser Gods Mystic Ally buffs
Developer's Note: Inna's Mantra played similarly to other Monk sets and didn't have a strong identity. We want to see the Mystic Ally play a more important role, rather than simply providing a passive power boost.
Aegis of Valor 2-Piece Set: Attacking with Fists of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven's Fury to deal 125% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
Masquerade of the Burning Carnival 6-Piece Set: Bone Spear cast by you and your Simulacrums deals 6000% increased damage.
Developer's Note: Aegis of Valor and Masquerade of the Burning Carnival have been overperforming for several seasons. We're adjusting these sets in the interest of competitive variety.
Corrections de bugs
- Removed "Carlos' Sword of Testing" from Kanai's Cube powers list.
Developer's Note: Carlos says hi.
Fixed several legendary powers that were rolling incorrect versions on Ethereals
- Iron Rose
- Nayr's Black Death
- Lost Time
- Scythe of the Cycle
- Leger's Disdain
- Bloodtide Blade
- Faithful Memory
Fixed typos in some Ethereals
- Astreon's Iron Ward
Misc Ethereal fixes
- Fixed a bug where Ethereals did not benefit from Barbarian Weapons Master, Necromancer Dark Reaping, and Demon Hunter Archery passives.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Kadala to give Ethereals
- Removed "Heavenly Strength" from passives that can roll on Crusader Ethereals
- Updated the glow behind Ethereal name on tooltips
Inna's Mantra Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug causing Inna's Mantra to not be listed on the "Solo Monk - Inna's Mantra" Leaderboard
- Fixed a bug that allowed more Mystic Allies to spawn than intended