Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – 24 juin 2019
New Feature: Subtitles
- Choose between 3 additive levels of subtitling: Critical Gameplay, Critical Gameplay + Conversations, and Everything. This new feature was created to improve the gameplay experience for players that are deaf or hard of hearing, and also for players who enjoy reading closed captions.
Added the ability for scripters to measure the server performance of the current game instance. Three new values make this possible:
- Server Load - Provides a percentage representing the CPU load of the current game instance.
- Server Load Average - Provides a percentage representing the average CPU load of the current game instance over the last two seconds.
- Server Load Peak - Provides a percentage representing the highest CPU load of the current game instance over the last two seconds.
- As these numbers approach or exceed 100, it becomes increasingly likely that the game instance will be shut down because it is consuming too many resources.
- A new preset example displays these values as HUD text in the upper-left corner of the screen. The rule in the preset can be copied into other scripts to help identify performance problem areas.
When a game instance shuts down due to excessive Workshop script load, a new error message is displayed in the chat window (instead of the “unexpected error” message).
Additional strings added.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players who have selected a hero during the Hero Select Phase to have their hero deselected when the Setup Phase begins.
- Fixed a bug that caused "Set Invisible" to function incorrectly for Reinhardt when using secondary fire while viewing in 3P.
- Custom Game: Fixed a bug that could cause AI bots to become stuck on their way to the capture point on the Oasis: University map
Fixed a visual inconsistency with Baptiste's head with his Spec Ops skin equipped.
Fixed a bug that could cause a dead Hanzo's bow to appear floating above the ground, when that Hanzo had his Kabuki skin equipped.
Fixed a bug where Roadhog's chain would sometimes not render in first person
Fixed a bug where Moira's Coalescence would sometimes not render in first person
Les rumeurs concernant la 2-2-2 se sont avérées juste, et la 2-2-2 sera obligatoire pour le stage 4 de l'Overwatch League. Qu'est-ce que la 2-2-2, pourquoi est-elle une bonne, ou mauvaise nouvelle, retrouvez les tenants et aboutissants dans cet article !